We already set an important foundation for the future of our company: We train young people for the world of work and as a result we get highly qualified employees for our company.
Our instructors have many years of training experience, and the above-average exam results of our apprentices confirm that we offer the best possible education. In 2000 we have built a new training workshop, which enables us to design your training, especially in the industrial sector, very professional. You will be instructed by a long-term experienced trainer. As a global company, we accordingly provide the commercial sector with an international focus.
To us you are not just an apprentice - for us, you are a future employee! We attach great importance to your individual support and encouragement.
- specialist (m/f/d) for metal technology (cutting technique)
- industrial electrician (m/f/d) (industrial engineering)
- industrial mechanic (m/f/d) (mechanical and plant engineering)
- cutting machine operator (m/f/d) (milling machine systems)
- electronic technician (m/f/d) (industrial engineering)
- mechatronics engineer (m/f/d)
- technical product designer (m/f/d) (mechanical engineering and plant construction)
- technical systems planer (m/f/d) (electronical systems)
- IT-specialist (m/f/d) (application development)
- IT-specialist (m/f/d) (system integration)
- industrial clerk (m/f/d)
Our application period for the following year starts on August 1 and ends on September 30.
If you are looking for an apprenticeship and have fun in learning, come and join us!
You can find open appreniceship positions in our Jobportal ».