Double-sided measuring frame for normal widths
Double-sided scanner for up to 3 sensors and up to 4 m width
WebPro M traversing scanners are found on a wide variety of web processing applications in an assortment of industries, and are legendary for their robust construction and superior reliability providing a low cost of ownership. Scanners of this type can handle products of up to 4 meters in width with up to a total of 3 different measurement sensors.
Their compact design and ultra-precise traverse mechanisms enable them to be installed even where space is at a premium and at any angle to suit the given product/web flow.
- Up to 3 sensors and 4 m product width
- Easy to install and connect
- A minimum of upkeep and maintenance costs, along with high availability and long service life
- The ultra-precise carriageguide mechanism guarantees really accurate measurements from the various sensors
- Intelligent scanning frame with integrated real-time computer
- Extremely rugged, mechanical construction assures troublefree operation and long service life
- Maintenance-friendly design
- Processing of webs up to 4 meters wide
- Production and processing of nonwoven fabric
- Coating of textiles
- Coating of paper
- Coating of film
- Coating of floor coverings
- Production of imitation leather
- Extrusion Coating
- Extruded Film
A frequency-controlled AC gearmotor drives via a shaft one or two vertically arranged drive belts (one each top and bottom). These are fixed to the scanners‘ platform-type carriages, which in turn are attached laterally or diagonally to the supports and which can be traversed on accurately pre-adjusted precision profile rails and bearings.
As the scanner traverses the moving web, it provides a cross-machine direction profile of basis weight, thickness or moisture on the display console that is a crosssection of the manufactured product. The scanning width can be predetermined in recipe, or the the product edges can be automatically tracked by the standard edge detectors to eliminate any effects of web wander.
Since the measurement-related data supplied by the sensors is processed immediately by a realtime computer in the traversing frame, it can be transferred to the central control computer via an easy-to-run network cable.
|Nominal product width||200 - 4000||mm|
|Measuring gap, maximum 1||80||mm|
|Number of sensors, maximum||3||pieces|
1) sensor dependent