Measurement of web temperature
The Webtemp WTP sensor uses infrared radiation to measure the surface temperature of the running fabric web.
Infrared sensor for the surface temperature in the measuring gap of the quality control system Qualiscan QMS. For some applications an even temperature distribution in the cross direction profile of the fabric is important. The Webtemp delivers this temperature profile precisely and without contact.
- non-contacting, non-destructive
- insensitive to web flutter and dirt
- simple and low maintenance
- Precise measurement of the cross direction temperature profile
- Determination of temperature fluctuations and trends
|Measuring range||-50 - 975||°C|
|Measuring distance||0 - 800||mm|