Quality and efficiency of a production process can be increased with optimal process control from Mahlo. This gives Mahlo customers a clear advantage over their competitors. Users of a Famacont PMC-12 or 15 are now able to further increase their economy utilising a simple system upgrade for the multifunctional Optipac VMC-15.
Additional measured values?
A Famacont PMC in the production line already offers the best precondition to optimise key parameters such as knit density, weft thread and course count and to ensure a homogeneous end product. The upgrade to the Optipac VMC-15 allows to measure and to control additional key values for high-quality fabrics.
- Better quality level and homogeneity of the end products
- Considerable reduction of reject rates and thus fewer complaints
- Optimisation of the drying process and thus the production speed
- Gradual increase of efficiency and effectiveness of the drying processes
- Savings in steadily increasing costs for energy and material ressources
- An electronic control unit, type Optipac VMC-15, which will be integrated in the existing PMC-12 or 15 basic unit (when upgrading from PMC-12 to VMC-15, the PMC module will also be upgraded to Generation 15)
- Additional electronic assemblies for the other modules, which are integrated in the existing PMC-12 or 15 basic unit
- New sensors, interface boxes and special wiring for the additional modules
Update to the must current versions for Optipac VMC-15, PMC-15 and the respective additional modules, incl. software licenses
New operating instructions for Optipac VMC-15, including the respective additional modules