O-frame with C-frame function
Due to the removable side part (which makes it a C-frame), the scanner can also be mounted on existing transport chains in production lines.
O-frame for existing transport chains
The WebPro L scanners represent the pinnacle of the Mahlo measuring frame family. They are available in traverse widths of up to 6,6 meter. With the Webpro LC the side panel can be removed for installation. This creates a C-frame that can be pushed over existing transport chains. In this way a double-sided measurement can be installed quickly and easily without removing the transport chains.
- C-frame function for installation
- 1 sensor and 6.6 m product width
- Easy to install and connect
- A minimum of upkeep and maintenance costs, along with high availability and long service life
- The ultra-precise carriageguide mechanism guarantees really accurate measurements from the various sensors
- Installation of an O-frame on existing transport chains
- Intelligent scanning frame with integrated real-time computer
- Extremely rugged, mechanical construction assures troublefree operation and long service life
- Maintenance-friendly design
- Processing of webs up to 6.6 metres wide
A frequency-controlled AC gearmotor drives via a shaft one or two vertically arranged drive belts (one each top and bottom). These are fixed to the scanners‘ platform-type carriages, which in turn are attached laterally or diagonally to the supports and which can be traversed on accurately pre-adjusted precision profile rails and bearings.
As the scanner traverses the moving web, it provides a cross-machine direction profile of basis weight, thickness or moisture on the display console that is a crosssection of the manufactured product. The scanning width can be predetermined in recipe, or the the product edges can be automatically tracked by the standard edge detectors to eliminate any effects of web wander.
Since the measurement-related data supplied by the sensors is processed immediately by a realtime computer in the traversing frame, it can be transferred to the central control computer via an easy-to-run network cable.
|Nominal product width||600 - 6600||mm|
|Number of sensors, maximum 1||1||pieces|
1) more possible on request