Double sided measuring frame for narrow webs
O-frame for small widths from 0,2 to 2 m and 1 sensor
Compact O-frame for small widths
The traversing frames of the type WebPro XS are used for many applications in various industries and are distinguished especially by their rugged, reliable and compact design. Traversing frames of this type can be used for product widths from 0.2 to max. 2 meters and can accommodate one Mahlo sensor.
The compatible design and use of precision linear slides permit installation even in restricted spaces
- 1 sensor and up to 4 m product width
- Easy to install and connect
- A minimum of upkeep and maintenance costs, along with high availability and long service life
- The ultra-precise carriageguide mechanism guarantees really accurate measurements from the various sensors
- Intelligent scanning frame with integrated real-time computer
- Extremely rugged, mechanical construction assures troublefree operation and long service life
- Maintenance-friendly design
- Processing of webs from 0.2 - 2 m width
- Laboratory Coating
- Coating of textiles
- Coating of paper
- Coating of film
- Production of imitation leather
- Extrusion coating.
A frequency-controlled AC gearmotor drives via a shaft one or two vertically arranged drive belts (one each top and bottom). These are fixed to the scanners‘ platform-type carriages, which in turn are attached laterally or diagonally to the supports and which can be traversed on accurately pre-adjusted precision profile rails and bearings.
As the scanner traverses the moving web, it provides a cross-machine direction profile of basis weight, thickness or moisture on the display console that is a crosssection of the manufactured product. The scanning width can be predetermined in recipe, or the the product edges can be automatically tracked by the standard edge detectors to eliminate any effects of web wander.
Since the measurement-related data supplied by the sensors is processed immediately by a realtime computer in the traversing frame, it can be transferred to the central control computer via an easy-to-run network cable.
|Nominal product width||200 - 2000||mm|
|Measuring gap, maximum 1||40||mm|
|Number of sensors, maximum||1||pieces|
1) sensor dependent