Visualization of several Mahlo devices
With mPilot the running processes of several Mahlo units can be displayed on one screen. The display can be easily and individually configured. All essential process parameters of the production lines at a glance.
Templates are available for the most common applications and machine combinations. This means that the right configuration can be put together on site by the user with just a few clicks.
mPilot consists of a hardware component and a software package. The application is connected to the mCockpit of the Mahlo units and via mLink interface to the users' intranet.
mPilot is a control room application for Mahlo equipment. The software allows the user to configure up to ten Mahlo devices with one control centre. Individually selected data of several devices are clearly arranged. The innovative control tool supports production and shift managers in handling their daily business as efficiently as possible.
- Display of running processes of up to ten Mahlo machines
- Job control (configure jobs and recipes)
- Configuration of product lines and machines
- Alarm management (current and historical warnings)
- Various communication protocols (OPC UA, OPC DA, Modbus TCP, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet/IP)
- Start of predefined jobs (only with mCockpit)
- Up to ten Mahlo machines at a glance
- Storage of all data via mLog and/or ERP
- Simple connection to mLog (data management) and mLink (interface to external systems)
- Complete control over all Mahlo-related processes
- All important process parameters in real time at a glance
- Ensuring homogeneous product quality