mLog: Measurement data from Mahlo instruments can be logged, displayed and stored for quality documentation. A powerful search function makes finding the logs you are looking for child's play.
Hits are already displayed from the first character onwards. Search filters can be used to narrow down the results further. So you can find your desired reports quickly
The selected protocol can be displayed in the protocol viewer. Zooming and scrolling facilitates the usage.
The protocol can be printed out, saved as a PDF, sent by e-mail or displayed in an external PDF viewer.
The mLog software is a data logging application for Mahlo equipment. The desktop application runs on an office PC and provides comfortable creation and archiving of PDF protocols of running measurements. The recording of the measurement data is controlled on the Mahlo device PC, the finished protocols are transferred to mLog.
An advanced search function with filter categories makes finding logs easy and fast. In the protocol viewer the protocol can then be displayed, printed, saved or sent by e-mail.
- Interface of various Mahlo devices such as Orthopac FMC, Optipac VMC, etc.
- User interface to enter and manage log data
- Simple search & selection of automatically generated protocols
- Configuration of the log type (batch, shift, daily report, ...)
- Quickly find required protocols
- Easy export of the protocols
- PDF Viewer function (display of the protocols + export functions)