Fusion of pin wheel and roller straightening
The fusion of pin wheel and roller straightening technology perfectly combines the advantages of both technologies and ensures reliable, fast distortion correction even with asymmetrical fabric distortions.
Removing all types of distortions
The fusion of pin wheel and roller straightening technology perfectly combines the advantages of both technologies and provides amazing straightening results. It provides reliable, quick distortion correction also for asymmetric web distortion.
An infinitely variable unclipping roller minimises residual bow and edge distortions. The intelligent drive station with special voltage control for smallest product distortion activates or deactivates automatically (e.g. in case of blockages). A bypass function is available at the push of a button for products that cannot be straightened with the pin wheel.
- High lateral tension possible
- Adjustable unclipping device
- Bypass function
- Intelligent drive
- The pin wheel straightens even without detection
- Classical straightener for elastic fabrics
- Wavy and S-shaped distortions can be eliminated
- Most versatile weft straightener available
- Covers a wide portfolio- serves your every need
Asymmetrical distortions (wavy, S-shaped, etc.) in textiles have always represented a huge challenge in the textile industry. Distortion always means that the rectangular structure of warp and weft threads is distorted resembling something like a parallelogram.
To restore the warp and weft threads to their original state, a defined lateral tension is generated using freewheeling, inclined pin wheels. This cross-tension stretches the warp threads. The distortion, no matter whether wavy or S-shaped, will be corrected.
The fusion of pin-wheel and rollers straightening system perfectly combines the advantages of both technologies and provides amazing straightening results. On wet fabric teflon-coated feed rollers are used.
- Unclipping roller with infinitely variable adjustment: Minimises residual bow and edge distortions.
- Intelligent drive station with special tension control for smallest product tension activates or deactivates automatically (e.g. in case of blockages).
- A bypass function is available at the push of a button for products that cannot be straightened with the pin wheel.
- Intelligent wheel following: Product loss is nearly prevented entirely. The control immediately compensates product offset, poor seams, fringes and dents on the edges.
- Width jump function: New wider products do not need to be pulled in separately when changing products. Sew the new product to the old one, pull in, done! No more downtime!
- Break function: Reduces the lateral tension to a preselected level when the line is stopped, e.g. during breaks or when working on other machines in the line. Preserves the product!
Inclined positioning of the wheels is carried out pneumatically, which ensures a constant straightening effect. A counter-force – generated by a spring – compensates friction losses and tolerances and causes a uniform, symmetrical wheel alignment. The optimized design considerably reduces the maintenance effort.
- When confronted with asymmetrical distortions (wavy, S-shaped…)
- For non-elastic fabric that cannot be detected
- Provides a solution for every potential distortion challenge